Because things do not have to be as old as they appear to be
If you were privileged to have a viewing of God’s creation work in the Garden of Eden on day six:
- How old would you have said Adam looked?
- How about the huge trees bearing mature fruit?
- How about the hills and rivers?
Didn’t the Lord God create everything up-and-running? So then why do we deny the biblical six-day account because things in our world look old? Appearances can be deceptive for those in darkness—but we are children of light.
- Why I believe in a young earth: Reason #2 (radiqx.com)
- Why 6-day creation matters (radiqx.com)
- Roger’s book is available on Amazon: The Bible & Science Agree The Earth Is Young (radiqx.com)