A Prophetic Manifesto lamblion.com David Reagan
Today I want to share a free PDF of A Prophetic Manifesto lamblion.com by David Reagan. The apostate church, as well as the non-believers, no longer believe that Jesus is coming soon. In fact, his return is not even part of their awareness. However, as John Hagee likes to put it: “If you don’t believe He’s coming, you’re not going.” Yes, it is that serious.
The truth of the matter is that all signs point to a soon-coming return — probably within the decade. In fact, as David R (and most other prophecy teachers, including myself) says, There is nothing which has to occur prophetically before the church is caught up out of here. Jesus told us to “watch, therefore” — so look up, your redemption is truly drawing nigh. Those who are not watching will probably not hear the trumpet or notice a thing. Many people have no true believers in their lives anymore.
A Prophetic Manifesto lamblion.com David Reagan is blunt
Here’s how the first chapter of this Prophetic Manifesto starts:
The Death of America
America is finished. We as a nation have turned our back on God. We have kicked Him out of our schools and out of the public arena. We have declared Him to be off-limits.
Our Rejection of God
We have given the boot to the very One who made us great and showered us with blessings. We are in the process of becoming a thoroughly secular and pagan nation. And in the process, we are courting the wrath of God.
- Since 1973 we have murdered our babies in their mothers’ wombs at the rate of 4,000 per day, totaling nearly 60 million, and their blood cries out for vengeance.
- We consume more than one-half of all the illegal drugs produced in the world, yet we constitute only 4.4% of the world’s population.
- We spend $13.3 billion dollars per year on pornography, and 60% of all the Internet porn websites are hosted in our nation.
- Our total of cohabiting partners has increased from 500,000 in 1960 to over 14 million in 2018.
- Our divorce rate in 2018 was the fifth highest in the world, at 46%.
- Forty percent of all our children are born to unmarried women.
- We lost $119.6 billion in various forms of gambling during 2016.
- Our number one drug problem is alcohol, pro-ducing over 30 million adults who are either alcoholics or who are abusing alcohol.
- Our nation has become a debt junkie, leading the world in both government debt and personal debt.
- Blasphemy of God’s name, His Word, and His Son has become commonplace in our media.
- We are the moral polluter of planet earth through the distribution of our immoral, violent and blasphemous television programs and movies.
- We have wavered back and forth in our support of Israel, and in the process, we have forced them into the self-destructive appeasement poli-cy of trading land for peace.
The Consequences of Rebellion
We have become a nation that calls good evil and evil good (Isaiah 5:20). And we are paying the price:
- Our schools have become arenas of deadly violence.
- Our prison population is increasing exponen-tially, from 500,000 in 1980 to over 2.3 million in 2018. We have the highest incarceration rate in the world.
- Over 1.5 million of our women are reported victims of domestic violence each year, and it is estimated that the majority of cases are never reported.
- We are currently averaging over 4 million child abuse cases each year, involving 7.2 million children.
- We experienced more than 1.2 million violent crimes during 2016, with more than 17,000 people murdered.
- Teen violence has increased exponentially, with youngsters killing each other over tennis shoes.
- Gangs are terrorizing our cities.
- Even the nicest of our neighborhoods are no longer safe, requiring us to protect our homes with security systems and weapons.
- Our money is becoming increasingly worthless.
- Our economy is being choked to death by a pile of debt that is beyond comprehension.
- Our major corporations and labor unions are in bondage to greed.
- Our society has become deeply divided, splint-ered among competing groups defined by racial, religious and economic factors.
- Our families are being destroyed by an epidemic of divorc
- Our entertainment industry consists of vulgarians amusing barbarians.
- One of our fastest growing businesses is the pagan practice of tattooing and body piercing.
- Our universities and media outlets are controlled
It goes on from here. Some consider this stuff too negative to read. Others, like me, get excited recognizing how close we are to joining Jesus in marriage.
Christian faith has finally reached persecuted status in the good ol’ USA
Many of us have been seeing this for years. If not, you need to rip off the blinders. This Prophetic Manifesto will certainly clear things up.
Here He comes!
Very sobering and very true, David! Similar is happening here as well. We always follow what first happens in America. They say that when America catches a cold, Australia sneezes! I listened to the 30 video. Thank you for posting this. More than timely, but how many will listen and take heed and turn back to God?
Yea, all we can do is lay it out as led by the Spirit. The response is up to the reader.